South African Resident Special – up to 50% Off
Lekkerwater Beach Lodge | De Hoop Reserve, Western Cape
Lekkerwater Beach Lodge is situated on an exclusive private concession in De Hoop Nature Reserve, a 34 000-hectare conservancy justifiably regarded as the ‘jewel of the Western Cape’. Located little more than three hours’ drive from Cape Town – and a convenient diversion for travellers exploring South Africa’s scenic Garden Route – Lekkerwater enjoys an enviable position perched between land and sea atop the ancient dunes of De Hoop.
- Accommodation on a sharing basis
- All meals
- Lodge activities
- Road transfer from the lodge’s car park (6km away) to the lodge.
- Cape Nature’s Park entry fee of currently R50 per person per night, payable in cash on arrival at the Potberg Gate to De Hoop Reserve.
- Gratuities to staff.
- Fully comprehensive travel insurance.
- This offer applies to new bookings only.
- Open to guests staying in the Luxury Tents & Luxury Family Tents.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- MIN 2-NIGHT STAY.
- Child sharing rates apply.
- Excludes transfers, drinks and park fees.
- Valid until end March 2021 Standard (Excluding festive period 21 DEC 2020 – 6 Jan 2021)
- T’s&C’s Apply. E&O